Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick Update!

Hola from Sevilla, Spain!
I don't have time to write much because in a little bit I am meeting and moving in with my familia! I will be living with a couple who have a 1 year old girl. I am nervous and excited to start this new part of my semester.
The city is absolutely breathtaking (pictures to come later). There is wonderful shopping and food and everything. I still cannot believe I am actually here!
Well, unfortunately this is all I have time for right now but I just wanted to check in and let everyone know I arrived safe and sound!
Hasta luego!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That's so awesome! too bad you won't have children to talk to comfortably in Spanish! How is everyone in your group? and of course, Did you see any really hot Spaniards yet?

I can't wait for more pictures and stories!!
LOVE YOU!